Subject: [Leica] Scanner Progress......
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Oct 12 22:24:56 2008

Frank,

Open your gallery and click on the image. The address of the image will
appear in the address line at the top of your browser.

Go to your email program and create a new message to the LUG.  Introduce
your image.

Then, copy the image at the top of your browser into the email as a link.

Send the message. I will watch for it and see if all of this works.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA