Subject: [Leica] Scanner Progress......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Oct 12 21:44:57 2008

I am amazed at myself.... I finally got the @%&^%$ Nikon Coolscan 4000 plus
NikonScan working.... and not badly either.....
For those trying this themselves, you need the NikonScan SW instructions
available.. the SW is incredibly unfriendly and counter intuitive.

Now where is it that I can "put" some images up for review?  I thought there
was a Leica Image Central, os something like that.......

All images are Leica M6 + whatever lenses, C41 Film.

Maybe another day I will get the B+W scanning down, somewhat......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Scanner Progress......)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Scanner Progress......)