Subject: [Leica] Scanner Progress......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Oct 12 22:25:11 2008

Ok... would someone please try this and tell me if they can access the
image?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Frank+F/ArmenianDancers17.tif.html

The story:

It was an Armenian Festival in Los Angeles.  The Dance Troupe had done some
rehearsing, and were relaxing before going on-stage.
I was surprised that there were a lot of blonde people at the festival and
at the long pig-tails... which "left" right after they changed into their
street clothes......!

We do a lot of this kind of entertainment in LA.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Scanner Progress......)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Scanner Progress......)