Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: the sun is not always shining here
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Oct 12 07:18:20 2008

Hi Nathan,

Nice photos as usual. Your beaches are a little different from the
peak season. But I must say some women should not wear bikinis.

Your stuffed cabbage rolls made me hungry. My wife made them the
best, the Polish Galumpkis or the Slovak Holubky. It was an all day
job where she would fill a large turkey roaster with the rolls and
bake them for a couple hours. They weren't done until the tops were
burned a little, yum that's the tastiest part. The meal consisted
only of the galumpkis smothered in sour cream. Darn, I'm really
hungry now.

Cheers,
Len