Subject: [Leica] Roman Art in Oklahoma
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Oct 11 21:27:30 2008

We're still in Oklahoma City, and today we went to the Museum for the next
to the last day of "Roman Art from the Louvre."  If you are in the city,
tomorrow is the last exhibition in the U.S.  I'm not sure photography is
allowed, but I was using the M8, and got no signals from the gentlemen with
radio earphones.

Wonderful exhibit, and I'd like to recommend the Museum Cafe too.
 Everything was excellent, except they tried to foist off a nice lunch meat
sandwich as a Muffaletta.  Anyhow, here are five shots from the exhibit.
Click on the image to advance to the next shot.

http://www.sonc.com/rome/pages/L1009515ed.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny