Subject: [Leica] Palins NewsWeek untouched cover photo
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Oct 10 13:52:30 2008

If you want to be a celebrity
best you keep up with your shaving or waxing
news photos/videos in a high def world will show what's there
as far as "news"week not doing their work?
they aren't People or Vogue
The crop is more questionable than the "lack of retouching"

my worthless two cents

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com