Subject: [Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Oct 10 08:13:53 2008

Another thing that saddens me is that me beautiful son still continues to
stick his tongue at me whenever I point a camera at him.

So, no need for those "portrait lenses" like the 75 or 80 or 90.  Unless
they are macro, they are a bit too short for tele-range isolation.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?)