Subject: [Leica] Friday - any trades out there for my 28/2 ASPH
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Oct 10 08:05:24 2008

I am watching the collapse of the financial systems, and the other 28/2 ASPH
that is here for sale.

I have the same 28/2 ASPH M lens, and am still tinkering with parting with
it.

Does anyone feel like horse-trading, item + cash to make up value?

The current things that I'm irrationally lusting-for are:

- 80mm f1.4 Summilux R, prefer not ROM
- Rolleiflex 2.8F Xenotar with 12/24 switch
- 80-200 Vario-Elmar zoom, prefer not ROM
- 135mm f3.5 Planar T* for 4x5 LF
- 75mm Summilux M
- 35mm Summilux ASPH M
- 21mm Elmarit ASPH M