Subject: [Leica] Canon G10
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Thu Oct 9 16:24:18 2008

I just did a sun in the lens test.
The flare was non-existent in all but one shot, out of five.
Where there was flare it was limited to very slight color shift
without ghosting, or streaks.
Also, the white balance in available light is better than on my 40D.
After my oldest daughter's volleyball game, I plan to go see the
Natchwey image projections.
I'll see what I can do with street lighting, and the like.
Though I have to admit that I would of really liked the extra width
of the DMC-LX3.
But, of course, not at the expense of image quality.
s.d.