Subject: [Leica] Konica Hexar RF
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 9 14:08:38 2008

Phil, if your budget doesn't accommodate the M7, consider the Voigtlander
R2A or Zeiss Ikon

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/

How many LUG'gers use a Konica Hexar RF? The reason I ask is that I really
want the features of an M7 or Hexar, yet the Hexar is 1/3 the price of the
M7 and has back-door loading. I love my M4, but want to move into an M body
with a meter and aperture priority ability.
The case could be made for me to get an M6, but then I'm still in the same
price as the Hexar, but don't have the back door for much quicker loading,
nor the AE and high shutter speeds of the Konica product.
Thoughts?
Phil Forrest