Subject: IMG: RE: [Leica] WAS..." birthday.." NOW WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! :-).
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 8 15:45:47 2008

My beautiful wife raises her champagne on the occasion of our 25th
anniversary and sends birthday best wishes to Steve as well.
Same 50 as Steve, auto ISO came up with 1250ISO at 1/20th for not quite wide
open.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/f/B25.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/4qd87b

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/