Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers - Phx's - Jim
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Oct 9 11:01:04 2008

Thanks Jim

the last shot is more a test on definition on the L1 than anything else
- it fell in the flower category that's why I posted it today, too.
I'm impressed in some shots by the sharpness of the lens. Hence my
remark about technical minds ;-)
Thanks for viewing and commenting.
Salutations de Metz
Philippe