Subject: [Leica] Konica Hexar RF
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Oct 9 10:33:12 2008

Phil,

I bought mine new nearly two years ago (new old stock). It came with
a 50mm lens and a small flash. It cost me $1200. It's everything you
imagine it is and is what the M7 should have been. It's a wonderful
camera that I enjoy using. I can't think of any short comings. It's
very well made. I know you would enjoy it.

Len