Subject: [Leica] To Gene (visit to Barcelona)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 7 05:51:32 2008

Lluis,

Thanks for the reply.  I am in Paris right now, just arrived at the hotel,
and our flight info is back in Koln.  We get back there Friday, so I will
let you know our exact schedule then.  Thanks for the info, we will look
into the hotel information amybe tonight.  I look forward to meeting with
you.

Cheers,
Gene

From: Lluis Ripoll <luisripoll@telefonica.net>