Subject: [Leica] LUG Photos
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Oct 5 15:25:46 2008

On Oct 5, 2008, at 1:04 PM, Douglas Barry wrote:

> As a newcomer to this list I was surprised to see pictures being
> displayed that were taken with something other than a Leica. Are
> there rules around what can be shown or is it a case of anything goes?

focussing on some type of camera,  presupposes that you can recognize
a good photo when it is taken...

and once that happens, it's secondary, almost irrelevant what box and
glass was used (but not quite).

anything seems to go, enjoy it, take good photos...and show them...

> I do use digital (Nikon D200, etc), but as I'm a bit of a film fan,
> is there a quiet film corner I can hide in or even another list for
> Leica film users? The volume on this one is quite large :-)

a lot of the folks are really into leica, like experts...

but film, digital, leica, other...all at the same time...

Steve