Subject: [Leica] PAW 40 dlridings
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 5 11:58:06 2008

Daniel,

I've enjoyed very much your pictures with old gear, as you know I'm
also a passionated of the old gear.

Your "new" Elmar shows a very good quality, clean and smooth contrast.

It was very interesting for me to see your picture of your daughter
with the Jupiter 8, it gives very nice smooth tones and I'm
particularly interested to see how these lenses perform, after I've
read the Marc J. Small book I'm tempted to test more lenses, I think
particuarly interesting the Jupiter 9 2/85mm, I think is a nice soft
lens, but it's no easy find a good quality one. I think that Jupiter 3
1,5/50 is a nice lens too. But I already own the Elmar 4/90 and a
superb Summitar.

Thanks for showing

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 05/10/2008, a las 15:55, Daniel Ridings escribi?: