Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/09/2008: a very special flower
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Oct 4 02:49:27 2008

I have a cactus like this, which I also got from my mother. Mine
flowers most years here in England, but the flowers come and go
quickly. It sits on a windowsill in the sunniest south facing window
in the house. It does not flower if I do not water it enough (because
of travelling).
How very heartwarming it must have been to have it flower, and
disappointing to miss its full glory.
Frank