Subject: [Leica] PESO: Master of his Domain
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Oct 3 05:06:09 2008

Glad you like it, ric, but there's no comparison to arche.  Arche is a
genius--nobody uses a wide angle as arche does, with such astonishing
compositional results.  Comparing me to arche is a bit like comparing Thomas
Kinkade to Rembrandt, saying that they're both painters famous for their use
of light.

Arche and I both gravitate to folks at outdoor festivals, but the
similarities end there.

Best,
Jim