Subject: [Leica] Now in...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 3 01:08:25 2008

Hi Nathan,

We are seriously thinking of just that.  We have the last two weeks of the
month unplanned as of right now.  We are trying to come up with a tour of
places and Spain is high on the list right now, considering the weather up
here.  I will keep you informed, if I can ever get used to this German
keyboard as there is no WiFi here and I have to use the one at Anna's grand
parents house..  ;-)

Gene