Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: douglas-c at tiscali.co.uk (Douglas)
Date: Thu Sep 25 10:45:06 2008

What you have to remember is you should just buy what you can afford. there
is nothing wrong in making cameras of high quality that maybe only the rich
can afford, that is life.
I can only buy secondhand Leica cameras but that does not stop me enjoying
them and they also do compact cameras like the new D lux4 that are improving
all the time. So you are not on your own