Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Sep 25 08:09:23 2008

In the serious discussion I noticed several people said or implied that
they would probably never buy another M body. I may or may not myself,
but I was thinking that I'm probably actually MORE likely to buy another
_leica_ than I was before. I suddenly find the idea of having an R3 or
some variant much more appealing than I did before. (I'd love an R8 but
I don't think the prices will likely drop into "affordable for goofing
off" any time soon).

I suspect that after a few years on digital hiatus we may slowly return
to our closets, get out our old leicas and take the occasional photo.
After which we will be depressed at how much money it costs every time
you press the shutter and probably go back to digital, but who knows.

There may be a new leica in my future. They are so beautiful.

Kc

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (charcot) ([Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?)