Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Sep 25 09:32:29 2008

This is an old argument any probably not worth rehashing, but my
issues with the initial release of the M8 went way beyond price.  It
was a beta release at a very high price and the 8.2 still does not
have high ISO performance even close to the competition.

With the S2, Leica may be getting its groove back.   Let's hope so, in
any case.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.