Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Sep 25 09:17:04 2008

Leica only has one shareholder it has to satisfy, as he owns a heavy
majority of the company; most of the outstanding stock is owned by
"Ein St?ck" M6 owners.

The luggers who bitch and moan the most have never used an M8, and claim to
not be able to afford it.

I drive an older car, wear inexpensive clothes and have one Japanese watch,
no fountain pens.  I go to work every day, and get paid every two weeks.
I'm not rich.

I do own a Tilly hat, but don't wear a gadget vest. ;-)

-
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com