Archived posting to the Leica Users Group, 2008/09/25

[Author Prev] [Author Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Author Index] [Topic Index] [Home] [Search]

Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: wildlightphoto at (
Date: Thu Sep 25 08:47:04 2008

Philip Forrest <> wrote:

> So what is the reason that Leica has just a tiny fraction of the market
> share then?

My guess is that the mass market isn't as passionate about image quality as
those who are willing to pay Leica's prices.  Speaking only for myself, I'm
not satisfied with 90% as good as I can produce.  The other 10% costs. 
Always has, always will.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] a serious question)
Reply from simon.apekop at (simon jessurun) ([Leica] a serious question)