Subject: [Leica] S2 images on a blog
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Thu Sep 25 07:33:38 2008

Mehrdad- I was also surprised when i read that same thing last night in
the detailed email regarding the Leica offerings at Photokina (as
someone put- the most comprehensive report on Photokina). Maybe Mr Lee
wasn't so bad after all- not all employees like a hard charging  boss
or CEO. In this case the employees won out. Stasys

>>> http://www.imagist.com
>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog