Subject: [Leica] S2 images on a blog
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Sep 25 01:42:32 2008

I don't see Nikon and Canon coming out with larger than 24x36mm digital
format they have dozens of lenses which fit that format.
Leica is in a position to kiss off their R line because you can cont the
people with your figures who still have the stuff to use on a DSLR body and
they've already bought Nikons and Canons.

Leica needed to make a big splash
And come out on top.
Leica DSLR pictures will look notably better than Nikon and Canon and Pentax
and Olympus DSLR pictures.

Just like Leica SLR and M pictures from film look notably better than Nikon
and Canon and Pentax and Olympus SLR pictures from film.

Not Hasselblad so much though.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner