Subject: [Leica] S2 hits Photokina
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Tue Sep 23 10:13:38 2008

I hate to use the W word here, but from what I have been seeing, Hassy
has lost most of the wedding photog market to Canon in this digital
age.  That would be a logical segment for the S2 to be aimed at, as
well as fashion/product.  Also, note the mention of a 30mm tilt shift
lens, so architectural photography is also a target.  The question is
whether an S2 outfit will be more within reach than the H3D.

Tom