Subject: [Leica] S2 hits Photokina
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 20:25:33 2008

You forgot to add...... for a  very niche market......

Hooray....?????

honestly, it looks good.  But competing with Hasselblad ( or is that
Imacon?) in a finitely small market seems risky.  Is the market really big
enough to share?  rememebr that Zeiss Lenses ( on the "old" C cameras) or
the Fuji lenses (on the H cameras) are not exactly slouches......

Frank

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] S2 hits Photokina)
Reply from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] S2 hits Photokina)