Subject: [Leica] R10 in development
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 20:49:18 2008

I really did mean reflections, but I'll buy off on internal flare as well....

I agree with what you are saying.... mods would or could work.  the lenses,
especially the longer lenses, would probably cover more than 35mm.  I
remember that at one time, some of the 90 and 135 lenses were stated to
cover 6x6.  I would worry more about the wides......where coverage seems
more difficult to achieve, optically.

Frank