Subject: [Leica] S2 hits Photokina
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Sep 22 14:30:15 2008

Looks sexy.  No doubt it will be expensive.

I'm impressed that Leica could pull it off, given their cash-strapped
state.

I'm assuming that commercial availability isn't too far off (Christmas
this year?).  I can't imagine it would do any good to announce "too early".

Is anyone on this list on their verification team?

Vick