Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: another nice Alicante week
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Sep 22 06:12:11 2008

Hi Nathan,

Beautiful "Marine" pictures - you caught light excellently.

Your in-house photographer makes me think of the (very trivial) French
phrase that refers to a beautiful lady :"C'est un canon! ", meaning Wow!.
I don't think it is related to the camera brand  but your subject
deserves the title twice then, no offense meant.

Thanks for sharing the views and atmosphere.
Amiti?s
Philippe