Subject: [Leica] M8 time
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 02:57:32 2008

I have never even worried about it.  Full Frame is a state of mind only and
should be relegated to the trash bin.  My 21 is wide enough for just about
anything I have shot so far on this trip.  In some cases, too wide, and in
others not wide enough, but even on film you have the same problems.  Just
get a wider lens if you need it, there are several to choose from these days
in all price categories.

Gene

From: Ric Carter <ricc@embarqmail.com>