Subject: [Leica] M8 time
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Sep 21 20:49:29 2008

Ric, wait. I am (who has just processed film from from two weeks ago, and
finally posted images from July a week ago). Hold out anther year for FF.

Right now my money's going to the CV Ultron 28/2. I like the 28/1.9 a lot;
but it flares (about the same as the Elmarit 28 3rd version, which I tried
for 1200 frames before going back). If the new one has better coatings, as
it seems to, it may be THE 28.