Subject: [Leica] POWER POINT QUESTION?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Sep 21 14:10:25 2008

Ted, I'm no expert, but the screens will only display a limited pixel number
and 1024 sounds about right. I don't think it will "harm" the presentation
to have larger files put in (I suspect it will just "adjust" them anyway,
but as mentioned they "may" load a little slower. If it look OK on the
computer screen, I've always found it looks fine when projected, so as Steve
says "don't sweat"

Cheers