Subject: [Leica] Chocolat
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Sep 20 14:12:18 2008

Never be afraid to buy too much ;-)

--- hoppyman@bigpond.net.au wrote:

From: "Geoff Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
Subject: RE: [Leica] Chocolat
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 06:35:30 +1000

But the lady doesn't look happy about breaking that piece. Perhaps it was
her favourite and she had been surreptitiously nibbling one end. Best to buy
a whole slab next time.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/

Again this is something we really don't see in Australia: slabs of
chocolate, broken to required size/weight. Butter is found in huge vat
moulds and sold by the slice, rather than always being pre-packaged. One day
I hope we get back to taking our jam jar and having it re-filled -- the
waste in packaging is one of my big "beefs":

So Breaking the Chocolat:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/PARIS+08/L5900007.jpg.htm

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/PARIS+08/L5900007.jpg.ht
ml>