Subject: [Leica] IMG w/sound
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Sep 19 15:21:15 2008

On Sep 19, 2008, at 12:30 PM, Lottermoser George wrote:

> beautiful, powerful? - intended
> sad? - not really intended - yet knew some would feel that emotion
> depressing? - not at all intended
> impact? - intended
> like he was a pinned butterfly on a board? - not at all intended
>
> the fact
> that I was drawn
> (after a 'birthday' lunch
> with a friend)
> to the bluff
> above the great lake
> where my mom and dad's
> remains mingle
> and
> where he
> sat in the sun
> profoundly
> moved me
>
> to contemplate
> reality - for us all
>
> intended

he was a friend of your parents?

he was overcome too by the moment?

we bring what we bring, what we see is what we see, without being
influenced by other facts of the moment...

which may not change our reaction from looking,

it's a moving look, it may be that the music holds some of us there
too long,

Steve