Subject: [Leica] Completely OT - where can I get a fair and objective description of nuclear power generation?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Sep 19 08:45:42 2008

On Sep 19, 2008, at 5:29 AM, Vick Ko wrote:

> Yes, and I would like to find out if the "rest of the process" is
> anywhere near "green".  i.e. obtaining the fuel, processing the
> fuel,  the "overhead"  before, during, and after the power
> generation, waste management, safety, and security.

have you searched for this yet Vick in the usual way?

My feeling is that the French who have been using nuclear power for
years in a very environmentally concerned country, as well as a very
beautiful one,  will have much data and many answers...

having lived this and faced up to it for a long time,

Steve