Subject: [Leica] A World of Dreams (Test)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Sep 18 16:18:04 2008

Hi all,

This is my first posting and test working with the Mac and Photoshop
Elements 6, on my hard disk at big size look much more nice and
brilliant. If you choose full size on the web, it looks more similar
at the original on my HD. On my previous experience I've never saw
this effect. I would appreciate very much your advice and opinions

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/08070836.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/3urx7e

Thanks in advance for looking and your opinions

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] A World of Dreams (Test))
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] A World of Dreams (Test))