Subject: [Leica] M8 firmware upgrade
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 18 16:10:45 2008

Well my M8.0 is now M8.05, I guess. I haven't found the M8.2 instructions as
yet with the auto ISO explanation. The international site has the classic
instructions only for download at the moment. I made the settings for Auto
ISO in the new menu option. Since we M8.0 folks don't have der neue
Schnappschussmodus, this auto ISO must be independent. Can you explain which
settings you made to test this?
By the way, with the firmware upgrade, remember to re-do your other
selections. Mine seemed to default back to the jpg fine, sRGB selections.
Makes sense I guess and just needs checking for how you have your camera set
up.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e