Subject: [Leica] 7 percent IS such a heck of a lot!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Sep 17 22:48:49 2008

Yes but my big question is is it lighter than the f1 and by how much?
I'd assumed it was lighter. It looked smaller.
A lot has happened in optics since the earlier design.

A major problem was size and to a lesser extent weight with the f1.

A new Noctilux would be all about addressing this. I thoght it was.
Wasn't it?

What's the weight of the first Noct? The f1?

With no batteries.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner