Subject: [Leica] Scanning woes
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed Sep 17 14:42:29 2008

Tina,
Good idea with the nose grease! I like your out-of-the-box thinking :-)
However, an alternative?is wet mount holders that can really help with
scratches. I know there are such beasts for the Nikon Coolscan 8000/9000 but
do not know of others. Would definitely be a hassle with batch scans, but if
there are a few that warrant it, may be worth the effort.
Best,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA