Subject: [Leica] Looking at pictures
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Sep 16 14:30:06 2008

Lluis Ripoll offered:

With IIIF, Elmar 4/90, TX

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08070407.jpg.html

Hi Lluis,

A possible suggestion?

The frame "Senorita alone"  I think you might have "two pictures in one
frame?

It's a neat shot as is but when we look carefully at the scene, she isn't
alone due to the reflected people in the mirror upper right corner. You may
have deliberately intended that to be the message.

However, try this for a Senorita alone different picture? :-)

With your hand or a sheet of paper cover the screen from the top down to
barely eliminate the mirror image and see what happens. She now becomes a
very "alone senorita!" It creates a kind of "all alone effect" more so than
with the mirror. Merely a minor suggestion on this photograph.

Then again, it may not work for others. Obviously their choice.

As usual you've captured the quiet moments of people engaged in thought and
conversation at the precise moment throughout the series. Good on you.

ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Looking at pictures)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Looking at pictures)