Subject: [Leica] A new set of photos
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Sep 15 14:34:32 2008

Hi Sonny,

I can't believe any conspiracy with nobody, simply maybe we expend
sometimes more time commenting Photokina news than personal valuable
works and concepts, normally thees ones require more detailed comments
and not always we have the time, for me it is so simply as this. The
LUG is a great List, I think the better I've never found on internet.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 15/09/2008, a las 0:50, Sonny Carter escribi?: