Subject: [Leica] Who will purchase the 21 and 24 mm ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 14 23:19:09 2008

I agree the camera has to keep up with the lenes and that that is the crux
of the issue and its not happening.
But 10 vs. 15 megapixels is not the crux of the issue. The megapixel race is
a proven fallacy. What's needed is bigger individual pixel grabbers which
can only exist in a bigger format. And that format is 24x36 so we're back to
Leica finding someone to figure out how to make the edges of the sensors way
off lens axis grab non distorted information.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner