Subject: [Leica] IMG - Men and trains - in BW
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Sep 14 04:39:29 2008

Back from our annual vacation - three weeks holiday in North Yorkshire -
and a rather rainy day on the North York Moors Railway.

Some big (and small) boys with some very large toys.
(I forgot to convert one of them to BW - sorry)

Starting here:

http://tinyurl.com/6o72ec

Some of the preserved steam locomotives and the people who run them -
almost all volunteers.

Hope you like them
Douglas

For the technically minded: Canon 20D and 300D, Voigtl?nder 4/135mm, CZ
1.8/50mm, Yashica 3.5/21mm,
Tokina 12-24mm and Canon 3.5/28-135mm processed in Lightroom