Subject: [Leica] Who will purchase the 21 and 24 mm ?
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward Caliguri)
Date: Sun Sep 14 03:52:21 2008

Hi all;
After all the waiting "angst", who's list will the new M glass - 50 f/
0.95, 21 or 24 f/1.4 - be on the top to purchase 'because they have
been anxiously awaiting' such designs' from Leica, (not just as
collection pieces), but glass needed to get the job done in a
significant way over the presently offered optics? I was hoping for
something I needed to improve my photography, and I don't see that here.

Best
Edward

Dr. Edward J Caliguri
ejcaliguri@comcast.net