Subject: [Leica] Rings and things..
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Sep 13 18:48:04 2008

Douglas,

One other thing. The Leica made adapters while not hard to find are
fairly expensive. The Voigtlander adapters made in Japan are very
good and are less expensive then the real Leica's. They will work
properly. I know there are generic, no name adapters made in the far
east that are quite cheap. I would not buy these without knowing the
quality of the adapter and if they worked properly for your lens.
Also be aware there are three different adapters made which will
activate the proper viewfinder frame lines on the various M bodies.
Be sure what you get is made for 50mm lenses.

Len