Subject: [Leica] Une deux CV avec propriÃtaire original IMG
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Sep 13 14:30:36 2008

Alastair,

In 1957, as soon as we drove into Paris , where I was going to live for
a while, I did not trust my brand new Porsche 1500 Carrera (the 4 cam
one) to
be parked in the streets. I took it in to the Porsche dealer with a long
list of phony complaints  I rented a 2 CV which had 2 doors and was
shorter than
the ones I have seen in pics here..  We parked it at right angles to the
kerb!  It was adequate for Paris.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) (Re: [Leica] Une deux CV avec propriétaire original IMG)