Subject: [Leica] OT: Left-Wing Classical Music?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Sep 11 11:03:36 2008

I went to see a Julliard Concert at the Museum of Modern art sculpture
garden (free) last month and they were playing Avant Garde music a guy from
brazil, the composer had his laptop going with the Julliard instrumentalists
and for a long wile it sounded like Madonna..
I was grooving to it.
Madonna meets Luciano Berio.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner