Subject: [Leica] M8 firmware, now SANDISK failure
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Sep 10 10:59:18 2008

I had LR hang whilst downloading the pictures of my daughter's wedding
from a CF card this weekend. I had to force quit Lightroom and I
downloaded the pictures to a separate hard drive before trying again.
The only loss was the image where it hung, I could see it on the
camera lcd but could not read it using a computer. I have re-formatted
the card and it appears OK.......
Frank